WHAT WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR?
Effective October 25th, Nectar/High Dive have updated our entry requirements in accordance with King County mandate.
All individuals are required to present an official government photo ID and one the following prior to entry:
– Proof of Covid-19 full vaccination (defined as TWO shots of Pfizer/Moderna vaccine or ONE shot of Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 14 days prior to entry) as documented by an original vaccine card, photocopy of card, photo of card on mobile device, or an approved vaccine verification app.
– Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR (aka Molecular) Lab Test administered within 72 hrs of arrival at one of the approved locations found here (King County) or here (WA State) or any State DOH approved lab testing facility (no at home tests, antigen tests or antibody tests will be accepted). Test results must have been transmitted to you electronically (via email or healthcare portal) and logged with State DOH and must display the name of facility, date/time of test (within 72hrs of entry to venue) and your name (must match your Photo ID)
As of Monday, August 23rd all individuals must wear a mask while inside Nectar and High Dive regardless of vaccination status, as required by WA State Mask Mandate. Patrons are allowed to pull down their masks only while actively drinking, and must replace them immediately afterwards.
Yes! All credit codes will now expire June 1, 2022. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Tickets are available here. Tickets are also available for purchase with cash or card at our box office.
**Nectar Box Office is no longer open during the daytime, however tickets for all shows may be purchased at the Box Office anytime we’re open for a show.**
Please email email@example.com for private event inquiries. Be sure to include the party size, type of event and date(s) requested. Visit our parties section of our website for more information. We suggest contacting us a minimum of 2-3 months in advance with venue rental requests.
Yes, booth reservations are available.
We are a majority standing-area venue with seating on our heated and covered patio as well as our newly remodeled mezzanine. Most seating is first come first serve, however we do have eight booths available for reservations on our mezzanine. Booths 1-6 seat two to four people, booth 7 seats five and booth 8 seats six to eight.
- All table reservations are now made at checkout.
- Booth reservations are sold on a first come first serve basis.
- Reserve multiple booths for larger parties and we will seat you together.
- See “Additional Items” on the bottom of checkout page for available booths. If you do not see “Additional Items” unfortunately all booths are SOLD OUT.
- We try our best to guarantee your reservation all night, though we ask you to arrive within 2 hours after doors open.
- We no longer reserve high top tables behind booths but we encourage people to arrive early to claim available space.
- We offer food service once doors officially open.
We can also reserve the full mezzanine or other sections of the venue, depending on the request and availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with reservation requests.
Our hours of operation are dependent upon our performance calendar. Our doors generally open at 8:00 p.m. and we usually stay open until 2:00 a.m. We do occasionally have earlier or later door times, so please check our calendar for details. Showtimes and set times vary depending on artist. If you have questions about showtime/start time please email email@example.com.
If a show is cancelled, everybody who purchased a ticket from Nectar will be contacted with refund options. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund inquiries or with any other questions or concerns.
You are more than welcome to take photos with your smartphone for personal use only (no flash). If you are a professional photographer (or an aspiring one) and wish to take photos for anything other than personal use, you must contact us at email@example.com. Written permission from the artist(s) will be required.
Please direct all booking inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that, due to the volume of booking requests we receive, we cannot answer all emails.
Yes. If you left an item behind, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you, usually within 24 hours. Please note that if your lost item is not claimed within 48 hours of contacting us, we reserve the right to donate the item, dependent upon storage capacity.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify that we have your card. We suggest contacting us as soon as possible if you left it behind. We will let you know a good time to come by to pick it up!
All tabs opened receive a $25 pre-authorization charge. This will clear from your statement in a few days. If you wish to avoid this, please pay either in cash or close your tab immediately.
Yes! The entrance to our venue is on street level with no stairs, so the main floor and outdoor patio are completely accessible. Only our mezzanine has a stairs-only entrance.
Nectar does not have a designated parking lot for patrons, however there is street parking available within walking distance of the venue as well as paid parking lots less than a block away.
You must have a current driver’s license, state ID, military ID or passport. Your ID cannot be expired. You must be 21 or over. We occasionally have all ages shows (check our calendar for details).
Yes, you can bring in outside food! No, you cannot bring in outside drinks but we’ve got a full bar to satisfy your thirst.
Please do not bring backpacks to the venue. Leave them at home or in your vehicle. If you arrive with a backpack and do not have an option for storage, we ask that you make other arrangements.
If you have a question that you don’t see answered here, please email email@example.com.